ASME Journals, Conference Proceedings & eBooks
Founded in 1880 as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, ASME is the premier professional membership organisation for more than 127,000 mechanical engineers and associated members worldwide. ASME also conducts one of the world's largest technical publishing operations in the world, offering thousands of titles including some of the profession's most prestigious journals, conference proceedings, and ASME Press books.
The ASME Digital Library is ASME's primary repository of current and archival literature featuring:
ASME's Transaction Journals
Access to ASME's Journals from 1960 to the present, including:
- Applied Mechanics Reviews
- Journal of Applied Mechanics
- Journal of Basic Engineering
- Journal of Biomechanical Engineering
- Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics
- Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering
- Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control
- Journal of Electronic Packaging
- Journal of Energy Resources Technology
- Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power
- Journal of Engineering for Industry
- Journal of Engineering for Power
- Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology
- Journal of Fluids Engineering
- Journal of Fuel Cell Science and Technology
- Journal of Heat Transfer
- Journal of Lubrication Technology
- Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- Journal of Mechanical Design
- Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics
- Journal of Mechanisms Transmissions and Automation in Design
- Journal of Medical Devices
- Journal of Micro and Nano-Manufacturing
- Journal of Nanotechnology in Engineering and Medicine
- Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering
- Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology
- Journal of Solar Energy Engineering
- Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications
- Journal of Tribology
- Journal of Turbomachinery
- Journal of Vibration and Acoustics
- Journal of Vibration Acoustics Stress and Reliability in Design
As the ASME Digital Library continues to expand, it ultimately will include the complete archive of ASME's Transactions Journals dating back to 1880.
ASME's Conference Proceedings
Access to ASME's Conference Proceedings from 2002 to the present.
ASME sponsors approximately 30 conferences per year and publishes around 100 proceedings volumes annually, encompassing the total spectrum of topics of interest to mechanical engineers and associated industries.
ASME Press eBooks
Access to more than 100 ASME Press eBooks selected from 1998 to the present, covering the following subject areas:
- Design and Manufacturing
- Emerging Technologies
- Engineering Management
- Gas Turbines and Power
- Heat Transfer and Electronic Packaging
- Pipeline Engineering
- Pressure Vessels and Piping
- Risk and Remediation
Visit the ASME Digital Library.
Subscriptions and pricing
ASME eBook Collection - Special offer for academic institutions
Find out about the latest Special offer for the ASME eBook collection for academic institutions in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
ASME Journals & Conference Proceedings - Special offer for academic institutions
Find out about the latest Special offer for the ASME's Journals and Conference Proceedings for academic institutions in the UK and Republic of Ireland.